Course Code : INDR3010
This level is suitable for students who have never welded before or has had the equivalent of just a few days work experience.
- Can produce single and multi-run fillet welds in the MAG or MMA process and can adjust the settings on the machine in full
- Good academic understanding of both the MMA, MAG, and TIG welding process and how they work
- Received a brief introduction to the history of welding
- Understands the basics of weld discontinuity’s and defects and has received information on how to prevent them
- Has received an introduction into welding applications and industry sectors
- Has had training in setting key welding parameters