Course Code : HSAF1010
The IOSH Managing Safely course is the number one health and safety course for line managers, in any sector, worldwide.
Our course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation.
Aimed at anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why Managing Safely works
- It provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely.
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business.
- Internationally recognized and respected certification.
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect from Managing Safely
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies.
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognizable scenarios.
- Summaries to reinforce key points.
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace.
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions.
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
5 top benefits for your business:-
- Greater productivity, fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Improved organisation - wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Internationally recognized certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards.
Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health.
Enables you to investigate incidents.
Empowers you to measure your own performance.
Allows for personal reflections on good practice.
Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage health and safety within your team.