Control 2K Ltd is a well established technical solutions provider based in Waterton Technology Centre, Bridgend. We provide industrial training, software and design services and take part in collaborative Research & Development projects across the EU. Our primary interests are in the manufacturing and process industries and we specialise in Control Systems engineering/training and software solutions for Industry 4.0.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic team at the Waterton Technology Centre and become part of our success. The main purpose of the role is to be our first point of contact for new and existing customers via the Online Support portal, by telephone or in person in the office. Secondary to this, you will assist with our reporting for EU projects and provide support for marketing and events.
Working in the Core Team, you will have strong administrative and customer service skills, with a good understanding of digital marketing and content creation. You will be bright and engaging with a can-do attitude and plenty of experience in managing customer enquiries on and off-line.
The ideal postholder will have extensive experience in using the advanced features of MS Excel as well as a working knowledge of EU funded programmes and reporting.
You will also be supporting the Business Development Manager with operational tasks in line with Core business activities and daily duties will also include answering calls, taking enquiries, meeting and greeting training delegates, helping to organise training materials and supporting other company projects as and when required.
- To respond to and manage customer tickets through the online Support Centre
- Keeping accurate timesheets and records for company personnel involved with EU Projects.
- Office administration tasks, dealing with training enquiries, front-of-house activities and maintaining customer records.
- Supporting the marketing function by calling potential customers and sending out materials as needed
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager and Project Administrator to carry out day-to-day operational activities across all three divisions.
- Provide an effective support service to the Senior Management Team across all aspects of the organisation’s business activities.
- Liaising with Training, Systems and Design teams to provide feedback and reporting information.
- Engaging with potential customers across a range of channels, both in-person and online media.
- Providing information and reporting on progress, as and when required by the Senior Management Team.
- Any other duties as required on an ad-hoc basis.
Position within Organisation
- The role reports to the Business Development Manager
- The role requires frequent and close integration with all internal departments as well as partners / clients at all levels.
Dimensions & Limits of Authority
There is no line management responsibility, but this role will be required to support team members and provide leadership with tasks, liaising with customers and stakeholders at a junior level.
Summary of Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent business IT skills; specifically using advanced MS Excel commands
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems and providing online support
- Be able to work as a team or individually and show initiative when given a new task
- Strong organisational skills and experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills and front-of-house activities
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience in multi-channel marketing activities
- Good understanding of back-office processes and quality management.
- Full UK Driving License and own transport
- Excellent spoken/written English language skills
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to understand/speak/write in Welsh
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Rachel Davies, Business Manager.
Expected start date: 23/08/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00-£17,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Flexible Schedule
- Gym Membership Discounts
- On-site Parking
- Private Dental Cashback
- Private Medical Cashback
- Sick Pay
- Store Discounts
- Wellness Programmes
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
Our offices and training facilities have been modified to provide safe social distancing for staff and customers.
- No, but there may be certain times that this will be required to work from home
To submit an application for this role please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com